10. Recess...sledding on our very own hill and making plenty good use of the mounds of snow we have had this winter!
9. Making wampum belts with this crafty little two-year-old.
8. Teaching the importance of letter-writing to prevent it from becomming a lost art in our family.
7. PE in a local hotel swimming pool while enjoying a visit with grandparents and....dreaming about warmer days and outside swimming soon to come.
6. Home ec with our resident baker and gladly giving her plenty of time to hone her skills. (Yes, that is strawberry shortcake in New Hampshire in February.)
5. Working on a family entry for the homeschool science fair and remembering that Purple (Purpose) Horses (Hypothesis) Munch (Materials) Peaches (Procedure) Constantly (Conclusion)!
4. Thursdays at Mt. Snow...enough said!
3. Field trips with this kindergarten boy (who is not entirely homeschooled but would quite agree that he is 'half and half.')
2. Our fantastic homeschool community who have become the most amazing friends!
1. Reading a biography about John Audobon and making a bird's nest out of peanut butter, chocolate chips and cornflakes because.....why not?